The All-New Subaru Impreza is here!
Featuring the new Subaru Global Platform which significantly enhances safety, ride comfort, and agility.
- Rigidity improved.
- Centre of gravity 5mm lower.
- Fitted with EyeSight Driver Assist Technology System as standard.
- Completely redesigned inside out highlighting the "Dynamic & Solid" design concept.
- Lighter and quieter boxer engine improves rigidity, reduces vibration and noise.
The newly redesigned inside out compact hatch offers Subaru’s promise of driving fun, all-around safety and above-average resilience. The new Impreza features the new Subaru global platform. Significant enhancement to the body and chassis rigidity, offering unprecedented levels of driving pleasure, agility, crash protection and ride comfort.
Pricing is very competitive, for a model that comes with an array of improvements in safety, refinement and dynamics. Pricings start at €25,995 for the new 1.6i S CVT automatic, rising to €29,995 for the 1.6i SE Lineartronic CVT automatic.
Main Features of the All-New Subaru Impreza
- The new platform achieves a centre of gravity that is 5 mm lower than the current model. Together with the major improvements in rigidity and the evolution of the suspension system, this lower centre of gravity offers outstanding hazard avoidance capabilities on a level with a high-performance sports car.
- Subaru Global platform increases rigidity throughout the body and chassis (a 70% to 100% increase over present models) and incorporates substantial improvements to the suspension system bringing about a highly responsive steering response.
- Front impact energy absorption is improved by 40% over present model
- Optimized frame structure and stronger joints between parts allow the new platform to improve overall torsional rigidity by 70% over present models. This distributes the resonance and distortion throughout the body, greatly reducing vibrations from the steering wheel, floor, and seats; It achieves a quietness that goes beyond vehicle class.
- By mounting the rear stabilizer directly to the body, the new platform reduces the body roll of the vehicle by 50% compared to present models.
- EyeSight, Subaru’s innovative and highly acclaimed driver assist technology, delivers extremely reliable preventive safety and reduces driver burdens through features such as Pre-Collision Braking Control, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Keep Assist function.
- Steering Responsive Headlights moves the beam right or left when turning at corners and intersections to illuminate the direction of travel, greatly improving night-time visibility.
- The new Impreza was developed to ensure an ideal level of visibility offering an optimal driving position thanks to the minimized blind spots; a lower and wider that floor prevents fatigue over long drives.
- Active Torque Vectoring enhances turning and steering performance.
- The 1.6L Port Injection NA Engine is about 12kg lighter; it improves rigidity, reduces vibration and noise while the extensive weight reductions improve steering and give better handling; This new engine keeps the agile driving of previous model while making driving more comfortable, stable, and quiet.
- The improved Lineartronic transmission greatly enhances ratio coverage and lightness keeping the engine in its most efficient range for efficient and smooth acceleration, driving performance and better fuel efficiency.
- Noise and vibration are greatly reduced on both the engine and transmission, for more pleasant sounds and a dynamic feel.
- The Subaru design is reflected in the Wide & Low stance with its sporty impression, and in the unified three-dimensional structure extending from the hexagonal grille that symbolizes the Subaru identity to the hawk-eye headlights. The front face plays the role of starting point from which the front flows via the sides to the rear, with each part uniting into a solid form.
- The rich inflection of the character line extending from the front fender to the door panels and rear shoulder, and the line rising energetically toward the rear from the lower door panel, give dynamism to the solid body surface. The powerfully extended fender flares express the reliability of Subaru All-Wheel Drive.
- The rear combination lights sharing the same motif as the headlights express a Wide & Low stance similar to the front. A tightened cabin through the rear combination lamps and powerful looking shoulder silhouette enhance the sporty impression.
- The new model also combines the Subaru performance essentials of superior aerodynamics and visibility with advanced styling.
- The combination of sporty and advanced design and sophisticated construction delivers an interior that far surpasses its class.
- The spacious design flows from the instrument panel through the door trim for a feeling of refinement. The seats’ structures that are made more fitting to the bodies of passengers have been revamped to far surpass the quality of its class.
- In addition to the enhanced interior design, signature Subaru functionalities have been further strengthened including the excellent all-around visibility, spacious cabin, and cargo room
- In the centre of the instrument panel is a touch-screen display for the infotainment system, which can connect with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and other setups.
The All-New Impreza comes in two trim levels for Irish buyers – S and SE – both of which offer very generous levels of standard equipment.
- S models are equipped as standard with Eyesight, adaptive cruise control, heated front seats, auto air conditioning, a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, incorporating audio, and smartphone connectivity. The system also incorporates Subaru STARLINK and is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
- SE models add Subaru rear vehicle detection, hi-beam assist, automatic LED headlamps and headlamp washers, 17” alloy wheels, keyless entry, push-button start, and privacy glass, as well as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a rear-view parking camera.
Subaru Impreza - Models
1.6i S CVT
1.6i SE CVT
DIMENSIONS: L x W x H: 4460 x 1775 x 1480 mm
ENGINE: Horizontally opposed, 4-cylinder, DOHC 16-valve petrol
CAPACITY: 1600 cc
MAX OUTPUT: 84 kW (114 PS) / 6,200 rpm
MAX TORQUE: 150 Nm (15.3 kgfm) / 3,600 rpm
TRANSMISSION: Lineartronic, AWD